Safe to say goodbye to the 70 degree weather, that was left behind in September, and helloooooo to chilly and rainy days that October brings us. A rain dazzZzze seemed to be the mood across campus today. Lets just say the Hunter Boots were a familiar sight today.
Daily Thoughts:
Is the Ugg Boot phase over? The boots are extremely unpractical being that they get extremely damaged from any kind of water. (Not to mention they're UGGly!) I admit it, I defiantly have a pair stashed in the back of my closet at home, but I wonder, Hunter Boots the new Ugg?
Morbi leo risus, porta ac consectetur ac, vestibulum at eros. Fusce dapibus, tellus ac cursus commodo, tortor mauris condimentum nibh, ut fermentum massa justo sit amet risus.
A young college student who is fashion lover. I am a passionate student who plans to pursue big dreams! I love the little things in life, such as espresso,fashion and small towns.