Live Changing Opportunities

/
0 Comments
Yesterday, I spent the day thinking about my plans for the summer.. Yes already! After all this chilly weather, Summer days are the only thing that seems to be on my mind. Recently my sister was engaged and is living in Colorado. After a phone call with her, I decided that I will moving there in June until her wedding! Thankfully, my parents strongly support me in being independent in life, and allow me to exercise my freedom, in whatever way I please! My parents have always been this way towards me and it has allowed me to mature at an early age. I don't think I'm growing up too quickly, I am taking on responsibilities and learning in life, but I'm still being my active and youthful self!

I'm excited to be reunited with my lovely sister for two whole months this summer!

This is me at Red Rocks Amphitheater in Colorado! It's only a 15 minute drive from where I will be living!

What inspired me to make this decision:

  • In life there are so many opportunities and connections you can be making, and me being so young, I want to gain a variety of experience.
  • Networking, relocating to a new state other than Minnesota or Wisconsin, will allow me to start fresh, and branch out into unfamiliar territories
  • Experience- Fashion is an incredibly huge industry, and it is extremely beneficial to have a plethora of experience as well as networking!


You may also like

Contact Form

Powered by Blogger.