Winter Blues

/
0 Comments
The high of yesterday was nine, and today its a whole ten degrees warmer!  Excuse me, can someone please fly me out to somewhere sunny and 95?! It seems like the drop in temperature has also contributed to a drop of moods and motivation. The winter blues has swept over me and multiple of my friends. It has been found that in Minnesota and Wisconsin, the rate of depression significantly increases, during the winter. Seasonal depression is defiantly evident, and the lack of vitamin D and warm temperatures has really impacted the state of mind of a significant number of people in my life.

I believe it is important for relationships to be kept in tact, during the winter season. This will prevent a downward spiral of mental health that some people experience during this season.

I hope everyone is keeping warm, and keeping a positive state of mind. Only a few more months people! We can do this people!


You may also like

Contact Form

Powered by Blogger.