Wildest Dreams on this Wednesday

/
0 Comments
I spend way too much time day dreaming. All day today, I was in the library and I kept finding myself day dreaming about life. I usually encourage a little day dreaming, now and then, but not with finals on my mind! Taylor Swift's new album is awesome, I may add. The song Wildest Dreams, is one of my favorites and I keep finding myself listening to it on repeat! 

"Say you'll see me again even if it's just in your wildest dreams."


Relationship wise, I am pretty much as single as can be, but whenever I hear this song, I can't help but think of my past relationships. So on this Wednesday, I am thinking about relationships and I am having the wildest dreams. I sound like a teen, but hey a little crush here and there never hurts! 

A little throw back, but I thought the heart eyes could be comparable to me today. Hehe :)


You may also like

Contact Form

Powered by Blogger.