Life in Perspective

/
0 Comments
I'm always thinking about which career path to choose. Of course I want to choose the one that will bring the most success, happiness and safety, but how do you know you're making the right decisions? There are so many beautiful places in the world, as well as the United States (I am fairly confident I will stay here in America.) How do you settle down in one place?! Being a retail merchandising major, there is a large need in my field in just about any state. Many people believe fashion is in the heart of New York and LA, but the reality is the corporate offices of companies, such as Von Maur, Khols and Target reside in states such as Iowa, Wisconsin, and Minnesota.

This is my five year memory book, I love looking back on my life and seeing it differently and in a new perspective than when I wrote in it. I got it from Barns and Noble almost a year back and have been a bit inconsistent but I'm trying to get back on track!

Daily thoughts: The I plan on pursuing the field of buying operations, and fashion marketing within the retail merchandising major. I continuously think about my future in fashion. I wonder in 5 years where will I be? Everyone starts off in the fashion major having dreams of going to New York, but realistically it is rare. How could you start a family and a life in such a fast-moving place?! I just plan to work my tail off, and wherever I end up will be a result of that hard work.


You may also like

Contact Form

Powered by Blogger.