Sappy Sunday

/
0 Comments

This weekend, I spent a lot of time reflecting. As the semester has its few final days left, I keep thinking about what I thought college was truly going to be like. People say its the best four years of your life, I am yes having a really great time, but people forget to mention the giant amount  stress that occurs during these best four years! Also, people forget to mention that it is going to be tough, and at times you're going to feel lonely, but its okay to feel that way.. It's normal and a lot more common then you would think. Relationships that are genuine and that last a long time, take time to build and when you get to college you lose a lot of your old relationships.It can be a struggle to fulfill the need to have genuine relationships but to create strong friendships with complete strangers, isn't as easy as it seems!

Wish me luck, as I spend the remainder of today in preparation for my finals this following week.  Today an abundance of tears have been shed, over the fact that I am not ready for this semester to  be over, and my grades to be finalized :( Lol okay that was dramatic! I will be okay as I finish up this final week.

xoxo




You may also like

Contact Form

Powered by Blogger.