Always A SundazZe

/
0 Comments

Sundays are Meant for Rest

Aside from the concert, I did just this! With the winter weather and dropping temperatures, sicknesses are upon us and with finals next week, I do not have time for that!!

I attended a five dollar concert, as a required part in my elective class, Music in Our World, we must attend a live musical event. Ofcourse, I have waited until the last possible minute to do so, and I'm left attending a band concert, which is significantly less appealing than a live concert, I could have arranged for my self to attend. To be honest, the show wasn't nearly as bad as I thought, but whenever something is required of you, I truly believe the motivation and enjoyment level decreases. Can anyone else relate?!







You may also like

Contact Form

Powered by Blogger.