Stacked up on the books and the bracelets

/
0 Comments
Back to reality.. 
Mondays are always catch up days for me, my backpack always feels fuller than ever.
Stacking up on books, in efforts to catch up on my weekend readings. Even in the most stressful of days, I truly believe making yourself presentable at 99% of the time is a necessity. Even if it means throwing aside those comfortable sweatpants, for a pair of jeans.

Homework, Coffee, and Fashion have become my daily routine.


Daily Thoughts:
I came across this quote, and thought it was fitting for my Monday

”Wouldn’t life be perfect if sweatpants were sexy, Mondays were fun, junk food didn’t make you fat, girls didn’t cause so much drama, guys weren’t so confusing, and goodbyes only meant until tomorrow”






You may also like

Contact Form

Powered by Blogger.