Puppy Love

/
0 Comments
One of the best things about being home is being able to see my little babies! My two Pomeranian pups, ( They are almost 11 years old, but I still call them puppies) are always a ball of energy! They have been in my life since second grade, and I can't remember my life with out them! Me being the youngest child, I have spent the most time with my dogs, and I have never failed to display my obsession with them! Along with my two little girls, I am excited to be back with my family and be back in the twin cities. I will defiantly be making a trip or two to the Mall of America, as well as my favorite coffee shop, Spyhouse in Minneapolis, this week!



What are your favorite things that your hometown offers?

xoxo



You may also like

Contact Form

Powered by Blogger.