"Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting their own battle." 9/24/14

/
0 Comments
Today was most defiantly a Wednesday. In my opinion, Wednesdays are one of the most difficult days to get out of bed. Hearing your alarm go off for the third day, and knowing you still have two more blaring alarms to snooze in the week.. pretty challenging!

Thoughts of the day

As I sprawled all my books down on my favorite study booth in my student center, I couldn't help but be distracted by all the people surrounding me. Typically I get down to business and not seem to notice anyone. No one seems to have the time to put other peoples perspectives into view. Guilty, I defiantly can be accused of this. The student center, a place I spend hours of my day in, I always am desperately searching for a booth so I can get a start to my course load. It always seemed to irritate me when there wasn't a booth available. I'm not sure why, I suppose I always thought my stress was more important than theirs. I never game the time of day to think about how stressed anyone else was. 30 minutes went by and I was still people watching! It was so fascinating and a bit humorous. I thought about the people walking by and what were they stressed about? What kind of problems are they going through? okay, so 45 minutes total had gone by, back go business I went, but I couldn't help but think of this quote.

"Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting their own battle."





You may also like

Contact Form

Powered by Blogger.